Yale/Chase started as a service organization and through our constant focus and dedication on customer service, we have been able to acquire world class brands of equipment including: Yale Forklift Trucks, JCB construction equipment, Generac Industrial Power, Trackmobile Railcar Movers, Taylor-Dunn Personnel Burden Carriers AND, AUTOCAR Terminal Tractors. With over half of our total employees working in our service departments, our commitment to customer service still remains our #1 mission.
- 85,000 square feet of shop area
- 130 factory trained technicians
- 35 shop technicians
- 4 full-time painters
- 4 certified welders
- 10 full-time maintenance coordinators to handle all of your service needs
- On call service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We SERVICE all makes and models.
Field Service Capabilities
- 111 field service trucks
- 32 periodic maintenance technicians
- 9 welder equipped service vehicles
- 4 hour guaranteed response time
- GPS monitored vehicles for accurate and timely invoicing
- Track first time completion
- Parts usage reports by customer to lower your travel time
Your Yale/Chase Team
Yale/Chase’s service team is structured to handle the individual needs of the varying requirements in today’s industry.
Yale/Chase’s Operational Maintenance (OM) team consists of management, dispatch and technicians specially trained in maximizing your up-time.
Yale/Chase’s Fleet Maintenance Team focuses on the obligations of meeting our goal of minimizing equipment down time so our customers can focus on their core business.
Scheduled Maintenance Programs
The key to keeping your fleet up and running is regular maintenance. A complete program includes several types of inspections and services performed according to factory recommended intervals. The Yale/Chase Maintenance Program is designed with your Terminal Tractor in mind!
Yale/Chase Fleet Management
- When should a Terminal Tractor be replaced?
- How much does it cost to operate a Terminal Tractor?
- What are the criteria and resulting benefits of a planned replacement program?
Most companies must justify every nickel they spend on the purchase of a Terminal Tractor, but are the same efforts used for the tracking of maintenance expenditures? What is your company doing today to reduce cost and minimize downtime? Call Yale/Chase for all of your answers.
24 Hour Service
Do you need service on your Terminal Tractor after-hours or on the weekend? Call the after-hours Yale/Chase emergency service number.